Search wholesale-promdress Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Twistie’s Sunday… Er… Saturday Caption Madness: The Spacey Edition


Friends, has been a long week and stressful at the House twisties. He'll be fine, but I spent the last two days in the hospital to wholesale dress ensure Mr twisties. Do not panic, because he is fine now, but I'm a bit exhausted.

In honor of the fact that I have to blow off some steam, and the fact that this incredible image fell into my lap in searches prom dresses through the web for Menswear article last week, I decided to Legend held a special contest Madness 24 hours.

You know how this works. I put the picture come with subtitles (quickly, this time, since it is a challenge of a day!),bridesmaid dresses and tomorrow I will choose a winner and thank you all for the laughs.

This image comes from Spaced Out files, and looks a bit like this




             

No comments:

Post a Comment